We help organisations connect with sales and business support candidates, across East Anglia.
Why use us for your Business Support Recruitment?
1) We can include a range of selection tools, such as video interviewing capability, to ensure you always receive a well rounded candidate profile. We use this information to help assist in the selection of the best candidates for your position.
- We will undertake an initial screening of candidate applications, ensuring that the submitted profiles match the agreed criteria we have set for the role.
- We will then share with you the URL links for the candidate applications. You will then be able to access the full video interview as well as the candidate profile and CV. You are able to share these links with any members of your team for group feedback.
- Once you have reviewed the candidate applications and selected the candidates that you would like to meet in person, then we will arrange these meetings for you.
2) Our terms of business are very competitive. We work in partnership with you and invest both our time and resources into the process. We can include branded online adverts for each position with unlimited video interviews available for each assignment.
3) Our consultants operate across East Anglia, however are part of a network that recruits across the UK and Europe. This means we are able to source candidates from not just your local market, but from across the EU. This is particularly useful for vacancies that have language requirements or difficult to find skill sets.
Examples of recent assignments
- Customer Service Assistants– Dutch, German, Danish and French speakers across various EU locations
- Marketing Assistant
- HR Administrator
- Graduate IT scheme
- IT Manager
- Sales Executive
- Account Manager
- Marketing Manager